CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some Facts, the rest you decide!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
grzbear Views: 2,847
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 276,103

Re: Some Facts, the rest you decide!

Hi moreless,

I find this fascinating... I have always “felt” a force of energy in the world (and everything in it as "one" tied inexplicably together) and have had the experience of astral projection, though it has been a long time. Being an evolutionary\creationist hobbyist (I have not been able to rule out either), I have found evidence of adaptation within species and even witnessed these adaptations in genetics laboratories, but have never witnessed nor observed proof of "evolutionary" change from one species into another which has made this theory hard for me to grasp.

Creationists for the most part (not all of them!) do not have a strong argument, and usually have a poor understanding of Science and how the world/universe operates.

I do think and believe that everything has a unique electrical frequency, it makes good solid sense to me. I have viewed different frequencies of different “species” in Kirlian and Aura photography and on occaision have seen the Auras of living things; but do not know that they are species specific (I would have to see photographs of several individuals in several species to do this), but do believe that this could be so.

Then the alkaline\acid principal has to be true as this is the source or establishes the electrical frequency of a species, yes?

Okay, the so called mass extinctions... did they occur due to the sudden absence (in relative terms) of creative thought OR the inability of the environment to operate at the needed acid\alkaline balance for a particular species survival? I would imagine it could be both...

Now we get into quantum physics with the zero point energy. Quantum physics is something I am not very familiar with so bear with me. According to your post, if the zero point energy plane is where everything comes from AND the zero point energy plane comes from conscious thought (or is the conscious thought) then we are all just merely energy patterns of thought moving at a unique frequency through this world... or am I missing something.

In addition, we would have to resonate within a certain frequency band to see, know, feel, etc. everything that exists within our world. Anything that existed outside of our conscious frequency would still exist, but not to us, for instance the creator.

Interesting; this would explain a lot to me... I will have to give this more thought and research.

thank you,

grz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.000 sec, (2)