CureZone   Log On   Join
ATP , adenosine triphosphate

grzbear Views: 3,202
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 276,107

ATP , adenosine triphosphate

golfegg, you bring up ATP , adenosine triphosphate. Since my biology days I have considered symbiotic relationships essential to life... in other words we do not exist without a symbiotic relationship with mitochondria, and mitochondria do not exist without us. This could be extended to all biotic organisms both good and bad because we are adapted to our environment and reliant on it for our survival, if we were not adapted to live with/within it AND/OR we destroyed it beyond our ability to adapt, we would not exist.

All one would need for this relationship proof is to understand a crash of a major human food source system and the resultant die off. This is why messing with GMOs scares the heck out of me.

You take this a step further than my understanding to plants and chlorophyll... further tying this symbiotic relationship together.

Could this process be the doorway to THE link with all that is?

Just a thought

grz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)