CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some Facts, the rest you decide!

anonymousjane_01 Views: 2,847
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 276,121

Re: Some Facts, the rest you decide!

"True, true, it seems that I remember reading in the Good Book that "IF" man had the Faith, that he could say to that mountain, be removed and it would be so!"

I used to take that verse literally too, but Jesus meant that if you have enough faith you could move mountains metaphorically speaking. You could be prosperous, change a dire situation in your life, etc. The only person I ever knew who could walk on water was Jesus Christ. No other person past or present has done it.

Some things are in the physical where those physical laws CANNOT be broken. Such as the law of gravity: whatever falls, falls down until it is stopped by something heavier that itself. The mind cannot bend spoons. That's telekinetics(sp) That's Science fiction. That's not to say in 3000 years we humans won't evolve to where we will have that ability, if it's in God's Plan, but today we don't. Again, Jesus meant that metaphorically, but He's very right. Even a little faith goes a very long way. Imagine having a lot of faith, you really could move mountains(metaphorically speaking).

God Bless,
AnonymousJane_01

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)