CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some Facts, the rest you decide!

finesse Views: 2,880
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 276,103

Re: Some Facts, the rest you decide!

Everything is created from a zero point energy plane!
Where does this zero point energy plane come from?
It comes from thought!
Where does thought come from?
Thought comes from a thinking mind!
Where did a thinking mind come from?
It came from the creator!

Good post! Very interesting! You know that brings up the whole concept of conciousness.

To me it seems the emergence of conciousness is a mystery, and one to which materialism fails to provide an answer. I mean how can mere matter originate conciousness? How did evolution convert the water of biological tissue into the wine of concsiousness? Consciousness seems like a radical novelty in the universe. So how did it contrive to spring into being from what preceded it?

Look, if there were no God/Creator, then the history of the entire universe, up until the appearance of living creatures, would be a history of dead matter with no consciousness. You would not have any thoughts, beliefs, feelings, sensations, free actions, choices or purposes. There would simply be one physical event after another physical event, behaving according to the laws of physics and chemistry.

So how do you get one thing from something totally different -- conscious, living, thinking feeling creatures -- from materials that don't have that? That, to me, is getting something from nothing.

It's just like my computer...no matter how "smart" it is, it will never have a real concsiousness without the breath of life infused into it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.643 sec, (1)