CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some Facts, the rest you decide!

finesse Views: 2,923
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 276,136

Re: Some Facts, the rest you decide!

What or who is the creator?

hmm. let me take a stab at it.

When my daughter was in the 5th grade she said, "Daddy, if I could just see God it would help me believe in him." I said, honey, the problem isn't that you've never seen God. The problem is that you've never seen your mother. My daughter said, "What do you mean? -- I can see her -- she's right there in the kitchen." To that I said, "Suppose without hurting Mommy, we were able to take her apart cell by cell and peek inside each one of them. We would never come to a moment where we would say "Look -- here's Mommy!".........in otherwords we could never "see" Mommy or say "There's Mommy!" simply by viewing her physical being. That's because Mommy is a person, and persons are invisible. Mommy's ego and her conscious life and soul are invisible. Now, of course Mommy is small enough to have a 3-D body, but our Creator is not.

We don't learn about people by studying their bodies. Likewise we don't learn about the Creator by studying (looking for) a body. Like the soul within the body, I look at "God" as if he were a castle made of a single diamond in which there are many rooms, just as in heaven there are many mansions. But you'll never find God looking for a "thing." He's just simply there amongst the layers of the physical, living material of the world -- including all of us humans, his highest earthly creation.

I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for, but this is what came out. Sorry if I didn't answer your question.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.234 sec, (1)