CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Here you go

stridar Views: 2,846
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 276,144

Re: Here you go

Hi grzbear Im not sure who you are refering to in your different posts and philosophically I cannot disprove anyones opinions! But in the context of this forum which is designed to discredit or support evolution or creationism as it pertains to the bible and the literalist version they want taught in Science classes and not philosphy I have to choose evolution !
I also agree that god and evolution can exist together, but its just my belief system!
The title of this foums is what is on track. Many have valid points pertaining to what they believe but they are beyond Science and our physical senses, any beleifs beyond that is simply a philosophical question or opinion!
My point is creation and creationism are two different subjects I beleive creationism as taught by the religion fundamentalist is totaly unacceptable as a valid theory of creation! Once again as those proponents of ID claim that just because we dont know it must be god, is off track, and by default has no real credibility! In another words where is the beef?? Are we talking Science or philosophy and who makes the guidelines to this debate?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.969 sec, (1)