CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Darwin or Creationism

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
moreless Views: 2,786
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 276,161

Re: Darwin or Creationism

Hi Golfegg,

No, I am not irish.

There is some discussion about the Alkaline Acid pH Balancing Principles in the alkaline acid forum as it pertains to many things in life!

I have been just trying to lay some of the ground work principles about it as relating to Life in general and to health more to the point in that forum!

No, I am not trying to say that different life forms require a different pH, but that the pH effects all life forms as well as non-life forms!

The pH is what controls and makes everything work or not work!

The pH is of a more broader coverage, may we say than the Electrical Frequencies!

For the Electrical Frequencies are very specific in nature, and they control the species as to what they are, and any variance from the specific frequency will eliminate that species as no longer being!

Now within each species, you have what is called Micronage, which allows for change and adaptation within each different environment so as to allow for each species to flourish and live in varied environments as much as possible to prevent extinction of the species!

You are correct in that Life starts from the Creator, for the Creator has always been!

But it is from the Zero point energy plane from which the Creators thought creates at his will of thought what he wants and when he wants!

And this zero point energy plane is part of the Creator and it is "EVERYWHERE" in the entire universe, so this is how the Creator is everywhere at the same time!

As far as what the different frequencies are for different things, this is one subject which I may not discuss, because it is too sensitive, may I say, if you know what I am talking about!

Yes, I consider myself to be a Christian!

No, Nothing is impossible, except what the Creator put boundries upon some things for the Good of mankind and a person who follows after Jesus, may stay within these boundries!

And when mankind learns of these secrets and starts to play with them too much as some are now doing so, then the judgement shall be met out to stop this insanity!

And when this happens, then this generation shall perish or be scattered to such a degree, that the next generation shall not know of the former and it may start all over again!

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (2)