CureZone   Log On   Join
Another idea to consider!

moreless Views: 781
Published: 15 years ago

Another idea to consider!

Hi Ya'll,

It seems that some of you just like to argue, so I may give you some more food for thought!

Now for this, I am going to relate to the Bible as a reference as some sayings which it talks about!

The Good book says that God is Spirit and it also says that God is Light and it also says that God is everywhere!

So just How may this be possible?

Now let us look at some ideas which have been proven: The universe is covered with the Electro-magnetic light spectrum which is everywhere in the universe!

Now what has this got to do with anything?

The Electro-magnetic spectrum contains "ALL" of the different Electrical Frequencies which exist!

So this means that anywhere in the universe at any time there may be available this Energy potential!

This energy potential is what one may call the Zero point energy plane!

Now let us go back to the bible reference about God being Spirit!

Spirit is Light and Light is potential energy (even the light waves which you do not see) and this light is of the complete Electro-magnetic light spectrum which is everywhere in the universe!

And at any time God's power of Thought may cause this Zero point energy to create anything which He may choose to do so and anywhere at any time!

And this power of thought operates upon the Acid Alkaline pH Balancing Principles as I have made mention of before!

And because "ALL" matter is just Slowed down Energy, then once the energy is released, then it just needs to be slowed down to Create Matter!

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)