CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What????????????

stridar Views: 4,416
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 276,207

Re: What????????????

Seems to me someone who consistently makes claims of thier so called benevolence must be trying to prove something, not so much to others but mostly to themselves. If thats your purpose I hope its working for you because you dont have me convinced! Besides I have heard some poor excuses for losing a debate or not being able to support their stand! The most humorous part is someone coming into a debate forum and assuming those who debate as being in some particular mood or have a particular mentality or even that debating is something other then it is! Perhaps you just do not realize you are in an open debate forum! Beside if you are so sure of your statement then why are you still here? Beside the fact that it really needs to be defended in its lack of substance and its sophmoric conclusions!

Enjoy, its not the bad! 8)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.094 sec, (1)