CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Something to ponder as you fall asleep

muad_dib Views: 1,255
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 276,328

Re: Something to ponder as you fall asleep

So it doesn't matter what we do in this life, as long as we acknowledge Jesus' sacrifice for our sins? So I can go out, commit adultery on the sabbath while taking the Lord's name in vain, kill the adulteree (non gender specific), lie about it, steal some stuff, then blame it on my parents for no other reason besides they're my parents. I can do that every day of my life, and as long as I believe in Jesus, I can punch my ticket? Your arguments don't make any sense, it's not like God's term in office ran out in 6 BC and the new guy wasn't the old testament fire and brimstone kind. It's not about how good or bad you are? If you're following the bible so closely it's full of preaching and lessons about morality and right and wrong. The gospels are full of them. If it only really came down to proclaiming Jesus as savior, wouldn't the Gospels be more about that, than what they actually are? "Peter, you're going to rebuke me 3 times, but just believe me in and you're fine" "Man you money exchangers in the temple are pissing me off, but just believe in me and you're aight" 99.9999% of any homily/sermon in ANY kind of christianity service is about morality and how to treat yourself and fellow man/woman. Why's that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.313 sec, (1)