CureZone   Log On   Join
-- Creation = Common Sense --

moreless Views: 1,427
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 276,402

-- Creation = Common Sense --

Hi SS,

I just thought it was getting too Quiet in this forum, and needed a little more action!

You know a wise man once told me that you could lead a Horse to water , but you could not make it drink, the same applies to this forum!

There are those who "JUST" have not got any Common Sense, and you can not change that!

People may continue to believe what ever they may want to, but it does not change the Facts!

The remaining Question may be the most important?

With what a person chooses to believe, does this line of thinking provide them with "ALL" of the answers to "ALL" of their questions which they may have about Life?

"IF" their line of thinking does not provide them with the solution for "ALL" of their Questions about Life, then maybe, Just Maybe they do not have the Correct answers!

Believing something , just because you choose to, does not make it so!

And if you may be having problems fitting the puzzle together, then it may be in your Best interest to consider that maybe you do not have the Correct Answers!

This is the Simpleness of it all, but some people seem to have "LOST" any Little bit of Common Sense which they may have started out with!

This part of the equation may be one of the biggest problems which Face most people in the Line of Health problems which many people may be Facing, nowdays!

So I do not expect to gain "ANY" converts of those who may choose to believe in Evolution, unless they may choose to have some Common Sense!

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)