CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: reponding to WildFlowerChild

WildFlowerChild Views: 1,052
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 278,439

Re: reponding to WildFlowerChild

Hi Shroom,
I have been dealing with oral thrush for about a year, which started right after my first liver cleanse (which only produced a few grey colored stones). I didn't know what was wrong with my tongue till a couple of months ago. So I am very new to all this. I have had some bad fatigue problems off and on since Mono and I thought a Liver Flush might help. All it has done is open a whole new can of worms. As for Doctors I haven't been to one in almost 3 years. The last one told me she had no use for herbs so I quit going. I had Mono back in May 1996 and in June 1998 I had a hysterectomy because of fybriods, which IS a hormone related condition. I have had an Acne problem since puberty, as well as a weight problem, but the Mono really messed me up, my fatgue will not go away completely. They had me on B-12 shots for a few months, which didn't seem to help. My thyroids aren't swollin' as far as I can tell, but during this past year I have had a problem with being cold, which is a new one for me since I have always been warm. I should be having problems with hot flashes not cold ones, since I belive I am going through menopause. My brother told me of his Doctor being a bit more open mind to alternative medicine and I have been thinking of seeing him, I just haven't made up my mind yet.

Here is my list of complaints;
Hair: dry, fuzzy, falling out.
Eyes: hot, tired, blood shot, close up vision getting blurry, something floating.
Ears: get infected to the point I see blood on Q-tip sometimes.
Mouth: sore tongue, with white patches in the back on both sides under the tongue.
Neck and Shoulder: pain and tension, neck popping.
Liver area: mild pain sometimes.
Stomach: IBS since 1984, both constpation and diarrhea, gas, mild pain in lower right hand side, in Nov 2001 found out I had pin worms (which is when my search for better health began).
General: depression, fatigue to the point where going to work is about the only thing I can make myself do (My house is a mess and I hate it).
This all started with mono and has gradually gotten worse over the years.
I am a 42 year old female, I took birth control for 17 years, never been pregant.

I don't know if any of this is helpful to you.
Thanks for asking,
Wild :~}

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.219 sec, (2)