CureZone   Log On   Join
Tinnitus

Jhan Views: 4,928
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 278,700

Tinnitus

Yes tinnitus is pretty common when you have candida. As far as I understand it, it is about candida being in your sinus and ear canal. Vitamin C and the spa steam room help a lot on the short term basis. As getting rid of candida will, on the long term.

I went very far until I could get a candida diagnose. My digestion was very bad so I could not absrob essential elements. Even then, the doctors would only come up with an anemia diagnosis (which in their book explained my chronic fatigue).

A few months later I found out about candida, thanks to my brother's chiropractician. It had been some 15 years that I had Sugar 'intolerance symptoms': 15 years of candida. It is a deal to heal but I am almost there. I am lucky I did not loose my job in the process - mainly because I had asked for a very slack schedule so as to finish my Ph.D. I am lucky I could finish it with the brain fog- as a side effect of detox! I actually had to stop detox for a few weeks in order to do the final sprint!

Garlic flush is something you should do sporadically or for a week at the most. Very efficient!

Shellley is a fantastic reference, do you know she has her own forum: Ask Shelley, a good place to post a tricky question.
Most of what I have learned was from her!

Cheers,

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.344 sec, (1)