CureZone   Log On   Join
what's happening?

Views: 1,037
Published: 17 years ago

what's happening?

Hiya guys

Hope you're all well!

Just wanted to find out if anyone had experienced the following?

I've been on the candida diet rigidly since Jan this year and have been making progress! (Had candida for around 13 years, now have adrenal exhaustion and hypoglycemia too).

This week I had really, really bad period pains at work - I burst into tears and had to get sent home it was so bad. At the same time I've had really weird BMs and have passed a lot of white flaky matter, along with just liquid and foam. I don't know if this is part of the candida/whatever dying or if I've picked up a bug. I've felt awful for a couple of weeks, but had increased my intake of garlic capsules to 9 a day under the direction of my nutritionist.

Today I feel awful - very low, and have that weird hair odour, kind of like toxic and dirty hair.

How can I still be toxic after eating such simple, plain foods for the past six months and doing so much to kill the candida?

Sorry guys, I am really at a low ebb today and don't know how much longer I can fight this and just wish I could be totally well again.

Thanks so much.
C XXX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)