CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where is the candida located?

TC-12 Views: 2,040
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 279,055

Re: Where is the candida located?

Where is candida located?

Rumor has it that it's currently holed up in a cheap motel south of Cleveland, livin' it up with a few drifters on cheap beer and port wine. Always the derelict, that candida...

In all the reference materials I've come across, it's never been revealed that candida is limited (or thrives) in one part of the gut versus the other. I would think that, as long as the pH is reasonably appropriate, and as long as a few sugars or starches pass by, the hardy, robust yeast will be happy to reside pretty much anywhere. (Yeasts even reside in nasal passages and ear canals.) I suspect that any successful treatment will address candida in both the upper and lower gut. One difference is that Acidolphilus is the primary resident of the small intestine, while Bifido dominates in the large intestines, so probiotic colonics (if used) would steer more towards Bifido, I suspect, suggested by at least one book I've read.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)