CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TC-12

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
TC-12 Views: 2,109
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 279,070

Re: TC-12

Hey, thanks for the kind words, Shroom. Very kind of you. I'm no expert on anything really, except how to properly clean up after "hand wrestlin'" my cat (she rips my hand and forearm to bloody shreds, but for some reason I keep doing it). Over the past few years I bought a number of alt med reference books which also cover candida, and have simply taking a highlighter to them so many times that I've accumulated a recollection of both helpful and useless candida-related info.

I wish I could help you regarding your ailment, but I'm no doctor, and it's a mystery to me. Candida will often be limited to the organ or site involved (gut, vagina, ear canal, nasal passage, etc....maybe urinary tract too?), but once it embeds itself destructively in the intestional lining, causing leaky gut, it can cross the lining and enter the bloodstream, spreading anywhere (systemic candidia). Therefore a "systemic" medicine, which will pass the intestinal wall and enter the bloodstream, possibly treating anything fed with blood, including the areas you're concerned about. A few systemic antigungals include Ketoconazole, Fluconazole, and Amphotericin B (Fungizone). Caprylic Acid is systemic, and I'm sure some herbs are as well. On the other hand, Nystatin and the antimicrobial herb Myrrh (just to name two) are not absorbed by the gut, and therefore are only good for treating candida it comes into direct contact with (mouth and gut). A comprehensive stool analysis which includes a bacterial and yeast culture, and also including an antibacterial/antifungal test (testing for effectiveness up to a dozen common Antibiotics /herbs on the particular bugs cultured from your sample), will give you some good insight into what's specifically in your gut, and what is able to kill it. Labs such as Great Smokies Diagnostic Labs (North Carolina) and Great Plains Labs (Kansas) perform these tests. Have you had any lab tests for uninary tract infections?

After checking a monster-thick Mayo Clinic reference manual I have, I assume your doctors looked the maladies called Priapism and Peyronie's Disease? I'd also suggest a VERY THOROUGH search of "painful erection" through Google. Hope this helps out in some way...and best wishes on your recovery!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.594 sec, (2)