CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mercury poisoning and candida

SHAGLEY Views: 1,985
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,271

Re: mercury poisoning and candida

Hi Tammy
I too am hoping my candida issues will dissapear once i have my Amalgams out (first session next thursday :-)and i cleanse the body of all the mercury deposits etc.
I have been liver flushing,kidney cleansing,trying various diets and just started using anti oxidants namely selenium,ALA,vit c and feel the best ive done in a whole year!
I knew (suspected 99%)i had mercury poisoning 8 months ago but various GP`s on the NHS here in the uk laughed at me!
I finally scraped up enough money to go and see a very well known doctor (Dr Mansfield) who sent me for tests at Biolab.
I waited a long time for these results and they were what i had expected!
In fact they were some of the highest readings of mercury he had seen in a ver long time.
I hope that when they are out i can eat normally again and stop rotating EVERYTHING!!
Your post doesnt say whether you still have mercury fillings or ifr youve had them removed already!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)