CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida in stools?!?

Abraham Views: 33,537
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,573

Re: Candida in stools?!?

Lots of people think this is candida, it's been described as shredded toilet paper, which is pretty close to what it looks like. I see it all the time, especially after garlic enemas. Personally, I'm not convinced it's candida and not really just bits of intestinal mucosa, although I suspect that's not the case. Intestinal mucosa will tend to be yellow whereas candida would probably be more white. I know I've passed some pretty big flaps of intestinal mucosa, it looks very similar. I think the truth is in the middle... both mucosa and candida look similar and who knows which one you're seeing. I think it's possible to have a viral or bacterial disease causing you to shed the mucosa and it would convince many people they're passing candida. My health care system sucks so I can't do the OBVIOUS and EASY thing and just take some of this stuff to a lab. God, my doctor would probably get angry if I came with a jar of white stuff and asked for it to be put under a microscope.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)