CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ooops!

JF Views: 1,113
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,628

Re: Ooops!

Ooops! Nix the posted question about how long you've been on ThreeLac and if you liked it. I'm multitasking in two different screens and meant to ask that question of someone else! LOL!

Actually, there is a question I'd like to ask you goes back to one of your posts from about 7 months ago. You had posted that when you upped to 2 packs per day, you took them together, then spaced them out to one per meal when you went on 3 packs per day, etc...

I have just upped to two packs per day and automatically assumed I'd take one before breakfast and one before dinner. Is that a bad idea?? Although my response to the ThreeLac has been wonderful so far, because I was so tired and thin when I started on it, I thought that when upping to two packs I should be cautious and not bundle them together in case of bad die-off reactions. Hope I was not limiting their effectiveness. But, I've sent an email inquiry off to the supplier and hope to have an answer back at the start of the week. Eh, if nothing else, they'll tell me to take them together, and I'll have some degree of being used to more than one pack per day in my system when they do, so it shouldn't be too much of a shock if I have to alter my method.

Sincerely,
Jelaine, "JF"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)