CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To J F

JF Views: 1,155
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,714

Re: To J F

Dear Jhan,

Thank you so much for your reply. It is greatly appreciated.:o)

Urine:
I assumed the foam in the urine was a good detox sign in the end as it was not a usual thing for me before I changed my diet, and is not a usual thing for me now. It's not so much "foamy", but rather more that sometimes there are bubbles in the urine accompanied by a stronger odor (When I think of foam, I think of beer LOL). And, it's not a regular occurence. Maybe once every couple of days.

Before I started on the probiotics I'm on now, I'd often get mild/moderate burning during urination if I'd not consumed enough water. Something I'd dealt with for a number of years now. It was a sign to me to drink more water and stay away from Sugar and soda's especially. Much testing done in the past, changing of my detergents to accomodate the problem, etc. etc. etc.

Since going back on probiotics, literally the day after doing so, as well as eating properly and avoiding junk food/soda/alcohol altogether, the burning stopped and has only once returned briefly for a couple of days while I was having major detox. The "foamy" urine returns on occaision, but since I've been recovering, I assumed, as you described, that it was Candida coming out and part of the die-off process, so I don't worry too much about it. I just think back to what I ate, maybe too much meat at dinner the night before, or maybe I should have taken it easier the day before as I might be overtaxing my system with activity that I can't handle, yet. Jhan, I definitely understand the connection you make between overburening your system and the results of it showing up in the bathroom the next day. It's good to hear someone else express that.

Undigested Peanuts:
Ya, I'd never seen them in there before I made the changes. Since the "end result" looks otherwise well digested with a lovely tinge of bright bile green every day since I made the dietary and supplement changes, I figured it was something coming out that needed to come out and likely part of the process of healing. I did notice yesterday, a few days after having just upped my probiotic dosage, that the number of little nuggets greatly increased, and now much smaller specs are showing up along with the larger ones. At most the larger ones were the size of sesame seeds or millet puffs.

Well, that was an appetizing post to type (NOT)! I think I'll go have breakfast now. ;o)

Thanks again, Jhan! I really enjoy reading your posts.

Sincerely,
JF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (2)