CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida cure

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,673
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,827

Re: Candida cure

any advice andreas has given me in the past was just plain silly. there is someone on the forum who has no stones yet still has candida, that isn't always the case. i won't even get into the things he's told me.

I have done 38 Liver Flushes and flushed over 8000 stones. no changes in my candida, in fact it got worse from so much flushing and not using probiotics/cultured foods afterwards. i also developed food sensitivities /allergies to almost every food there is, which i did not have before. probably from a leaky gut that kept getting worse, who knows at this point.

Liver Flushing can be great but it is just a small part of the picture. yes the flush is one of the most powerful things that can be done for someones health, but that alone is just not as capable as a lot of people like to think. maybe for people who don't have lots of different health issues only.

Liver Flushes cured my acne, normalized a rapid heartbeat, and improved my sleep from insomnia to being able to sleep every night, just not always deeply. i only sleep deeply when i start to get candida under control.

homemade kefir is one of the best things i've ever used to battle candida, but that by itself is rarely enough as well. of course proper diet and rotating antifungals such as Wild oregano extract, and olive leave extract will be necessary. usually thorough bowel cleansing and parasite cleansing need to be done first.

maybe candida is easy to get rid of if you can manage to flush all of your stones, but i still haven't and i'm not that old either. (late 20's). it is very time consuming. i don't take medicine/alcohol or any junk food.

the only thing i can admit is that almost 100% of my candida symptoms dissapear for a day or two after the liver flush, but they always come right back after that. around flush 24, candida syptoms started dissapearing, but without halt return everytime like clockwork.

the best approach seems to be, going on a serious anti-candida regimen and the do Liver Flushes every 2 to 4 weeks. that way the candida is being suppressed and won't continue to spread, while at the same time you can cleanse the liver of stones at a normal rate. there's no sense in suffering with candida if it can take years to flush out the stones.

and don't forget the probiotics and cultured foods after liver flushes, lots and lots... please don't make the mistake that i did. and of course kefir/probiotics are also essential to curing candida.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

any advice andreas has given me in the past was just plain silly.

I have done 38 liver flushes and flushed over 8000 stones. no changes in my candida, in fact it got worse from so much flushing and not using probiotics/cultured foods afterwards. i also developed food sensitivities /allergies to almost every food there is, which i did not have before. probably from a leaky gut that kept getting worse, who knows at this point.

Liver Flushing can be great but it is just a small part of the picture. yes the flush is one of the most powerful things that can be done for someones health, but that alone is just not as capable as a lot of people like to think. maybe for people who don't have lots of different health issues only.

liver flushes cured my acne, normalized a rapid heartbeat, and improved my sleep from insomnia to being able to sleep every night, just not always deeply. i only sleep deeply when i start to get candida under control.

homemade kefir is one of the best things i've ever used to battle candida, but that by itself is rarely enough as well. of course proper diet and rotating antifungals such as Wild oregano extract, and olive leave extract will be necessary.

maybe candida is easy to get rid of if you can manage to flush all of your stones, but i still haven't and i'm not that old either. (late 20's). it is very time consuming.

the best approach seems to be, going on a serious anti-candida regimen and the do liver flushes every 2 to 4 weeks. that way the candida is being suppressed and won't continue to spread, while at the same time you can cleanse the liver of stones at a normal rate.

and don't forget the probiotics and cultured foods after liver flushes, lots and lots... please don't make the mistake that i did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.984 sec, (2)