CureZone   Log On   Join
To Johnny Vegas: Mineral supplements for dry mouth

JF Views: 1,902
Published: 17 years ago

To Johnny Vegas: Mineral supplements for dry mouth

I put this in as a new post since my reply to your old post would be on the next page by the time you read it, likely.

I take a vitamin/mineral combo (vitamins in the a.m. and minerals in the p.m.) from BodyWise. They are in the ever-unpopular tablet form, though there is no industrial glue to these and you feel their effects within as little as 24 hours. You can take any mineral form you like, I doubt it has to be this brand of minerals. I am simply a devotee to it because I've been using it on and off for nearly 4 years and always marvel at the results. Tried other supplements but none did for me what this has done. Everyone is different so your mileage may vary, as they say. ;o)

But, the important thing is that within a week of going back on the minerals, I noticed my severe dry mouth problems begin to disappear. I have little trouble now, 6 weeks later. I think it's important to take minerals in the evening (I also take a coral calcium supplement in the evenings) since they have a chance to heal any damage you do to your body during the daytime. I wake up feeling much more stable, physically and emotionally. And, I sleep like a baby.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)