CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To JF

deb_46 Views: 852
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 284,476

Re: To JF

When that happened I wasn't really even after parasites or flukes, I was taking it for the candida and because it's good for your skin and hair. I had read when researching MSM that it was good for parasites because they can't keep their hold.

I don't know if they would have came on out if I had not done the coffee enema or not. I tend to think that it was the force of the enema knocked their grip loose. Anyway the bowl was full. I think they were some type of fluke. I have done the Clarkia parasite cleanse since then and got out totally different looking things. These were in kind of web sacks with little worms.

I know everyone has these, but it is really disgusting knowing we are hosts to these awful little creatures. I'm on a mission to rid myself and quit being a host. I ordered some pumpkin seed butter as I read it helps to get rid of some type of worm, can't remember which one right now. Hosting the candida is bad enough, I don't need these critters after my nutrients as well!!!

Deb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)