CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I feel like I am losing this battle....

christi Views: 2,593
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 284,490

Re: I feel like I am losing this battle....

Thanks for the support Cash....I just can't believe how crazy it makes me feel. Typically I nver drink alcohol...ever...but I was up at my boyfriend's and all of us were just having a great 3 days of Christmas and hanging out and I just wanted to relax and have fun with them and a beer sounded so good...

the other thing that really might have triggered it is that now that I am off the pill I have to use my diapragm and spermacide....I never really used the Diaphragm before...just had it for back-up, but now that I am moving up there in a month and we are getting married...I just don;t want to ever go back on the pill. I am wondering if I am allergic to the latex but them why would all the symptoms point to a yeast infection?

Explanation: my b/f lives 7hours away and we are only sexually active when we see eachother, once every three months. I will be seeing him later this month and then moving up there permanently so this problem of sex and yeast infections will have to be addressed NOW.

I hadn't thought that there is more than one kind. That would make sense. I am thinking I'll go in to the clinic tomorrow and get some Diflucan to jumpstart this whole deal, although that pill is so hard on your liver. I will hav eto Liver Flush this weekend for sure. The doctor is going to yell at me when she sees that I have tea tree oil at the end of her glass spectrum. Ugh maybe I'll let that clear up and wait til Friday.

I haven't tried yogurt because I've been using Probiotics/Acidophilus tablets suppositories up in there. Same stuff, live cultures as in yogurt. I haven't seen much of a difference to be honest.

Thanks for your support. I really appreciate it. I'll let you know what works.

Luv,
Christi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)