CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush- Samantha

jhan Views: 4,837
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 285,677

Liver flush- Samantha

Samantha, the idea is that you should do the Bowel Cleanse first and the Liver Flush after.

My 4th Liver Flush (after 2 months of B & P shake ) gave some results: I got some of my smell back and proper digestive functions .... for one day...
Once you've done a Liver Flush that is outstanding, you shuold go around again: kidney cleanse (fast) Bowel Cleanse and liver cleanse (now I like the salad better than the flush, back then I needed the flush because I was so deficient in magnesium and Epsom provided it in great amounts) You absolutely need to take vitamin B and calcium mag supplements.

Like Johnny, last year, after a long year of cleanses, I would have claimed that it was not helping much (apart from getting some of my smell back and getting rid of rhumatism). But starving the yeast is a long road to walk!

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Samantha, the idea is that you should do the Bowel Cleanse first and the liver flush after.

My 4th liver flush (after 2 months of B & P shake ) gave some results: I got some of my smell back and proper digestive functions .... for one day...
Once you've done a liver flush that is outstanding, you shuold go aroud again: kidney cleanse (fast) bowel cleanse and liver cleanse (now I like the salad better than the flush, back then I needed the flush because I ws so deficient in magnesium and Epsom provided it in great amounts)

Like Johnny, last year, after a long year of cleanses, I wuold have claimed that it was not helping much (apart from getting some of my smell back and getting rid of rhumatism). But it is just a long road to walk!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.766 sec, (1)