CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Metal toxicity and Candida? Chelating?

ccox Views: 1,480
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,493

Re: Metal toxicity and Candida? Chelating?

Yes, the IVs are expensive. She wants me to to a double shot, one EDTA and one DPSA together and then test to see the results of my levels in order to judge if I need more. The only testing I've had for metals so far is the hair test. It's a rather pricy thing to test though. I think I would rather put my $350 into a high quality juicer and start doing veggie juicing and add the cilantro.

I do take an adrenal supplement "Adrenal dessicate" which has some Yucca in it. Is working okay, buy my doc things the viruses are in my adrenals which is inhibiting their improvement. Consistentcy on the diet really seemed to help the adrenals - I just need to find the stength to stay on. I think juicing might help - offering more option on eating raw veggies, portable, easy, etc.

I did the Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse and loved it. I found mixing organic, unsweetened cranberry with the organic apple juice cutdown the sugar, also I always went a bit light on the juice. I recently did a paragone cleanse, but didn't see much "funny" stuff - has me thinking that parasites aren't my issue.
Let me know how the complete BH cleanse works for you. A friend of mine is just starting the whole kit about a week ago too. I hope your cleanse is a success.

The emotional work sounds interesting. Where do I find someone like that? I did develop all these things during a time of great stress, there definately could be some emotional issues there. How do you expel emotions from organs?

JMMA - thanks for your responses. I appreciate the support and more direction.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)