CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chlorella, chelation, heavy metals - HAIR ANALYSIS

ccox Views: 3,498
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,135

Re: Chlorella, chelation, heavy metals - HAIR ANALYSIS

I did the hair analysis and came up with high levels of cadmium. My doctor now believes these tests are not very good indicators after she started to IV chelation treatments with a few of her "worst" patients and found out that thier post-chelation urine analysis did not match the hair analysis at all - ie. a woman with Alzheimers showing little to no metal toxicity through hair analysis, but after one chelation with DPSA and EDTA, urine analysis showed extensive aluminum and mercury posioning. I'm not saying this is the answer - but passing along the info I know.

I want to address the metal toxicity, believing it could be at the root of the Candida issue, however, I just don't feel ready to dump chemicals into my body with IV chelation to do it. So, instead I have started a new protocol a few days ago of vegetable juicing with 1/4 cup of cilantro in the juice a day. I am also doing Kinotakara foot pads for 30 days, take apple pectic tablets twice daily, and am going to do clay baths. I've started this protocol but have not yet added the chlorella and clay baths. I will let you know in a few weeks if I see any results.

FYI - cilantro is supposed to be one of the only known natural chelation herbs, but is recommended to use it in conjunction with chlorella. Also, the pectin (apple or citrus) is supposed to aid chelation as well.

If anyone has thoughts or advice on my protocol - please share.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.813 sec, (1)