CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on self chelating protocol results - 3 weeks

ccox Views: 1,174
Published: 17 years ago

Update on self chelating protocol results - 3 weeks

I thought I would give you all an update on what's happened since I started my new protocol meant to attack the metal (and, thus, the candida). It's been three weeks.

What I'm doing:
1. juicing - veggie only, organic only. Morning, about 10-12 oz including: small bunch of parsley, small bunch of cilantro, 1/2 a carrot, plus some combination of: zucchini, kale, alfalfa sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, red cabbage, napa cabbage, celery, green beans - whatever I have. I have been adding some young coconut kefir (a few ounces) to my juice the last week. The kefir gives an energy boost which is nice.

2. Kinotakara foot patches each night

3. Moved back to the Body Ecology Diet - what seems to be one of the strictest Candida diets.

4. Taking a mild dose of chorella, taking apple pectin tablets and garlic.

4. Misc: Have not yet done clay baths, have cut back on my supplements

Results:
The past week my energy is definately up. I feel almost normal again. It's not perfect, but definately an increase. I skipped juicing one morning, this Saturday, and felt a huge difference - very sluggish, tired, moody. Juiced again today and was fine. The juicing is really helping.

The first week or so I was ravenously hungry after juicing each day and was just hungry all the time. The last week and half, I'm not hungry at all and do not desire anything for breakfast other than my juice/kefir cocktail. Also, a lot less hungry throughout the day.

Desire for "the bad stuff" just isn't there, which is nice, of course. Don't even want it.

Have lots of drainage in my sinuses. It's like I hit another layer of mucous or something that is now cleansing out.

Eye gunk from Candida almost gone.

Regularity a bit off although I'm eating mostly veggies. Could be due to the change in diet or juicing.

Had a colonic which was incredibly effective - could actually feel a clearing of the whole colon at the end which caused an instant sinus relief and an odd feeling in the head.

Foot patches turning from black, to brown, to dark greenish.

Sleeping through the night, very soundly for the past week. Have not slept this soundly in a long time.

Skin is good, no break-outs like some other cleansings. Canidida from scalp seems greatly reduced (I hesitate to say, gone). Itching in ears has stopped completely. Mood is rather even and good - calm.

No die-off other than sinus, no horrible side effects and Andy Culter has suggested.
I am feeling noticeably better.

Just felt I should give the report.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.797 sec, (2)