CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You had EBV!! Wow!!

canuckguy Views: 4,752
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 289,328

Re: You had EBV!! Wow!!

Hi Johnny - thanks for the complement on the page :)

As for EBV - like most, I was unaware that I had it. But I had TREMENDOUS muscle pain (climbing stairs was a problem!) I thought that it may be due to candida but after getting some blood work done, I realized that the muscle weakness was due to EBV. It seems more than a coincidence that most candida sufferers are also dealing with EBV. I connect this also to lowered immunity. My various doctors have told me that over 95% of the population will experience EBV in their lifetime, many will not know it. If your immune system is healthy, it will come and go but if your immune system is depressed, EBV will linger in your body a lot longer. A depressed immune system will make way for other infections as well (i.e. candida). So that is why these two syndromes seem to go hand in hand.

To answer your question, Johnny, I am pretty sure that I contracted EBV sometime during my lowered immunity period and not during my childhood. And the copper supplement that I take is by Trophic - 2 mg pills. When I began taking (as you may have read on my website), I could only take 1 pill per week. The following day, I felt horrible but I slowly was able to build up my copper levels and currently I take 6 mg per day.

For for information, check out Jon's website http://www.ithyroid.com . He also suffered from candida for a period and was able to overcome it (along with a lot of other things) by rebalancing his minerals.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.328 sec, (1)