CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Puffy face & Candida???

Rachel--24 Views: 5,127
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 289,333

Re: Puffy face & Candida???

I'm not sure what my blood type is. I'm going to try and find out.
I have read over and over that a person with Candida can have all normal bloodwork. This isn't true? Yes, it is very strange that with all of my problems and obvious "failure to thrive" as the doctors put it, nothing abnormal has ever shown up. They've even tested me for AIDS and Lyme Disease but its all negative. I actually found out about Candida for the first time when I went to a mercury-free dentist last year to find out if I had mercury poisoning. After discussing my symptoms at length he started asking me about my diet. He then told me I had a yeast problem and that I wouldnt get better EVER unless I only ate organic meats and vegetables and drank the purest water. Of course this seemed crazy as a sat there holding my bag of Chex party mix and Odwalla drink. He asked me if I had noticed how white my tongue was and of course I had and had even went to the doctors about it but they told me it was nothing so I ignored it. Now almost a year later I'm following his advice and its the ONLY thing that has relieved my symptoms and made life bearable again. Just last month I didnt even want to live anymore and now I am happy and active again. I scored 311 on Dr. Crooks yeast questionaire last month. I'm going to take it again after 1 month on the diet.
My probiotic formula is called FloraMore...it has 6 billion organisms per capsule. I also drink Continental acidophilus culture. I'm not even sure if this is ok to drink or not. I think I will have to look for a better probiotic formula.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

7.250 sec, (1)