CureZone   Log On   Join
Immune issues

gulfgirl Views: 5,056
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 289,334

Immune issues

I came to this site because of fear of a problem with my immune system. I am hypothyroid and have elevated thyroid antibodies. I also suffer recurrent miscarriage. After extensive testing all the doctors have been able to find wrong is hypothyroidism and a gene which causes my blood to clot excessively, but in spite of adequate Synthroid and heparin to thin my blood, I just had another miscarriage. My doctor's only idea is that I'm suffering from some kind of immune disorder which causes my body to attack my embryos. The treatment for this in mainstream medicine is experimental, costly, and involves suppressing the immune system which seems kind of scary to me. I decided to try doing some cleanses and taking supplements to normalize my body function first. I'm trying to soak up all the info that I can here!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)