CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Puffy face & Candida???

Rachel--24 Views: 4,491
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 289,335

Re: Puffy face & Candida???

Anne,
The foods I reacted to on the test were alfalfa and banana and the level of the reaction was very low. Reactions are rated from 0 to 4+. My reactions were only 1. I also reacted to several spices, but again, very low. I dont usually eat spices or alfalfa anyway.
I would like to see what happens if I stop eating eggs but since I'm only eating eggs, meat, fish and veggies it would be hard to cut anything out for that long. Also I'm way too thin already.
When you say "stay on the diet for 6 months" do you mean this very strict phase of the diet or are most people adding some healthy grains or other foods by that time. Eating this way, athough it does make me feel so much better, has gotten quite expensive and I also am not able to gain weight on this diet. Does anyone have any advice for gaining weight?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)