CureZone   Log On   Join
How productive are colonics?

streetcorner philosopher Views: 952
Published: 17 years ago

How productive are colonics?

I've had two so far. They've made me feel and SLEEP alot better....no question about it. However at $70 a pop, it gets rather pricey. I'm scheduled for another one next monday (my holistic doctor suggested 3 weekly visits to start)....but I'm wondering should I quit there?? Or should I keep going in weekly? Or Monthly? I'm sure she will have an opinion, but I'm wondering if her pocketbook is doing the talking.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind paying the money if I'm heading in the right direction. It's $300 a month. But what price can you put on your health? On the flip-side, I don't want to just be throwing the money away either.

Also, do you think a liver cleanse is in order? I'm quite gun-shy of the whole liver cleanse regiment (drinking oil, salt etc.) I did the coffee cleanse on the last colonic visit..is that sufficient?....or would a series off coffee enemas be sufficient?

Sorry for all the questions....any info or advice from you candida pros would be appreciated. Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.281 sec, (1)