CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone taking antihistamines?

streetcorner philosopher Views: 6,161
Published: 17 years ago

Anyone taking antihistamines?

I've recently started taking Zyrtec to thwart my skin itching....it's doing a great job. In fact, I can take 1 zyrtec and not itch for 3 days! However, the itching does eventually return. My delimma is this: Do I continue to take the Zyrtec, which effectively stops the itching, but may ultimately be blocking the toxins from leaving my body? And to follow that question up, what happens to the toxins if they do not escape through the skin? Also, why is it that such a relatively small percentage of the people have this itching problem? Why am I one of the lucky few? (Sorry for all the questions...just thinking/typing outloud.)

I have actually been doing some colon hydrotherapy sessions...including some coffee enemas. I'm also on threelac....Maybe these things will eventually help...who knows. I just wish I knew when this crap would end. I'm trying not to lose hope. I'm getting bored of my diet of meat and veggies. It's very difficult not to cheat!

Thanks for listening. Any ideas/suggestions/opinios are welcome! Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)