CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone try garlic?

ccox Views: 4,686
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 290,006

Re: Anyone try garlic?

Yes, garlic can be a great help and I use it liberally. I take aged garlic capsules twice a day, swallow garlic pieces, use garlic liberally in cooking, and have done the vaginal insertionw with positive affects on all. However, as Jhan suggests no one treatment is the end all. A multi-pronged approach or complete program is important to your recovery. I do also agree with Jhan that you have to give your different regiments a break from time to time. I notice that when I stop a protocol for a short period, I sometimes gain a great affect from it. Strange, I know, but it does work. Listen to your body and your own logic to find your protocol path. Give your body what it is asking for and use your instinct. If you think garlic, then garlic is probably something you need right now. When you think its too much, then back off for awhile. Health and what the body needs is an ebb and flow, ever-changing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

9.234 sec, (1)