CureZone   Log On   Join
Message to Shroom

streetcorner philosopher Views: 1,095
Published: 17 years ago

Message to Shroom

Shroom,

Well first of all, I'm fairly new to candida-fighting and to this forum, but I appreciate the knowledge that you regularly share. I've been reading your posts for a while and I was wondering, since you've done lots of experimentation, if you could inform me (and others) on what your protocol is at this point. Please include anything you can think of that seems to help. Also, if you would, maybe mention a few things you've done in the past that were NOT particularly helpful. This might save the rest of us some time and money....and maybe some false hope.

By the way, you said recently that one of your symtpoms is prostatitis. I, too, suffered from chronic painful prostatitis. This went on from 1999 to 2003. I tried everything. Cipro, relaxation, meditation, prostate massage, trigger point, Prosta-Q, hot baths etc. But I none-the-less lived every day in pain. But through exhaustive personal experimentation I found the answer. I no longer live in pain and have no symptoms of prostatitis what-so-ever. I've even written a 100 page e-book detailing my self-healing plan. (it's never been published, copyrighted or sold as of yet.) If you're interested, just let me know and I'll spill the beans in a 50 cent version here.

Thanks, Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.355 sec, (1)