CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Test results...no "friendly" bacteria

Rachel--24 Views: 1,650
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 291,759

Re: Test results...no "friendly" bacteria

Johng,
Thanks for the info on the kefir. I'll look for the kefir lady :)

Shroom,
No...I never posted anything about gluten in the past. The symptoms for Candida and Celiac Disease are almost identical but I tested neg. for Celiac Disease last October so not knowing what else it could be I focused on Candida. New tests came back with elevated antibodies toward gluten + malabsorption + I have a gene for gluten sensitivity. I thought I still might have a problem with candida but the tests came back negative for that and I'm not having symptoms now that I've added Sugar and carbs back into my diet. Seems I only get the symptoms when gluten is ingested....the symptoms however are identical to that of Candida. I was skeptical about my Candida results at first but the fact that I am not experiencing symptoms and am now gaining weight eating gluten free foods seems to seal the deal for me. Only time will tell. I don't know anything about gluten blocking probiotic adhesion...I'd be interested in reading about that.
-Rachel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)