CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida and fasting

Cyrulis Views: 2,319
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 291,788

Re: Candida and fasting

40 days.. is a terrible long time. You gotta be careful when to stop wether you want it to continue or not. Pray again and ask yourself the guidance of the Lord. I believe that fasting has to a calculated, un-emotional endevour, falling in love might be dangerous.

I did fall in love with fasting- fasted too much- 15 days and licking up consequences even now, over two years later.
I believe there clear time when to stop- body tells it- we might pray, we might want, we might be extatic about it, but there is a line.

You probably know that, if you fast too long, the first thing that falls is one of the most underrated organs in the body- adrenals. And they fall hard. No wonder you got a sinus infection: cortisol plumments down like crazy, hormone production shuts down (for a long time) (which is the reason anorexic women often can't get pregnant), and you nervous system goes amok.

This is not to discourage from long-time fasting but to encourage and warn at the same time for your own good. Because I experienced and still experiencing effects of not stopping fasting on tim

Now I am also not sure that fasting alone will always help to rebalance good/bad bacteria population. I think it is quite possible that if you have disbacteriosis in your GI tract sometimes bad bacteria come out as a winner, not the good ones. I think it's fine when your GI is abundant with happy bacteria, but be careful when not. You starve both, good and bad. Also remeber when you fast your bile flow stops to a halt and that means there is no bile in the guts- and we often forget that super alkaline bile salts are responsible to keep helicobacter pylori in check. That's right, bile's, not good bacteria's, responsibility to sop h.pylori. And it very likely bile is responsible for keeping in check other bad guys. So here you go: disbacteriosis and no bile flow.

I would say you should add probiotics to your veggie juices. But if I were you I would stop fasting. If you still continue- good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.188 sec, (1)