CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida and fasting

joegg Views: 1,664
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 291,788

Re: Candida and fasting

in the name of God most merciful most compassionate

praise be to God, what your doing and have done is truly amazing, please send a message to let us know how it all went and how u are feeling and any improvements or drawbacks, how do u feel spiritually?

i am a muslim revert to Islam, just discovering the importance of food, with regards to what when and even how we eat through the Guidance of the Prophet, may Allahs peace and blesings be upon him. we know that through controlling what we eat, fasting etc we can attain such high virtues such as self discipline, selflessness, humbleness, compassion, thoughtfulness etc etc. it really is a purification of heart mind and body

our Prophet (pbuh) said, "fight ur passion with hunger and thirst. its merits are equal to those gained in jihad in the way of God, nothing is dearer to God than hunger and thirst." and "meditation on Gods creation is half divine service but little food is full divine service" and considering the virtues attained by fasting it is understandable.

Jesus christ, peace be upon him said, "o my disciples, keep ur belly hungry that u may see yourLord."

the Qur'an also instructs us to eat what is lawful and wholesome, not including crisps and chocolate i suppose.

i got these quotes from a wonderful book i have by an Islamic scholar called imam Ghazzali, called "the book of destructive evils@ he also as another called 'the book of constructive virtues' how beautiful.

i would like to send this book to you, cos i think you would really benefit from it. and it is a pleasure to do anything for those who work and live to see God. it contains saying of other Prophets (puat) as well as Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) and Quotes from the divinely revealed books.

another beautiful from Jesus christ (Pbuh) " Love of both this world and the next cannot remain united in the heart of the believer just as water cannot reamin united." it really puts things into context and keeps priorities straight.

i have to go and give my baby, zacariah some attention, hope to hear from u son, send us your address if u are interested,

May Allah guide us all

joanne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.008 sec, (2)