CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Crook's Yeast Connection

prettysoulful Views: 1,335
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 292,247

Re: Dr. Crook's Yeast Connection

Hmmm. That sounds like a job for a pro. Have you tried to catch Andreas Moritz or the Barefoot Herbalist? I would say that the simplest start in cleansing would be the P&B shakes. They don't raise blood Sugar and can help you eliminate waste build up and toxins. Of course, the Water Cure is believed to have a positive effect on diabetes, but that may only apply to early onset, not established diabetes. I'd say P&B is the way to go. Simple, cheap, and non-insulin/glucose affecting. Also, as long as you can go a couple of hours without eating without a reaction, you should be able to fit a shake or two into your day (P&B shakes require no food 1 hour before or after). I hope you find a save way to do it.

Hey, also check with the Colonix, Dr. Natura's, people. I've heard people have really great success with this system and it can be used for parasites and colon cleanses. I was even reading today that a woman was expelling liver/ Gallstones within 2 weeks on the program. She didn't know what they were, but fresh off my flush I was all too aware.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)