CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Crook's Yeast Connection

Rachel--24 Views: 1,376
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 292,253

Re: Dr. Crook's Yeast Connection

Prettysoulful,
If wheat is causing you alot of stomach discomfort you should look into gluten intolerance or Celiac Disease. I ended up having this and not candida like I had thought. I had a score of 314 on Dr. Crooks yeast questionaire and for the 4 months I was on the diet my score would fluctuate between 150 & 200. I was only eating meat, fish, eggs and veggies but I was still getting sick...at the time I thought it was die-off. Now that I got a proper diagnosis (3 weeks ago) my score is under 50 already and my many food and chemical sensitivities are going away. :)
I also took tests to find out how bad my candida was...turns out I didn't have any overgrowth...but I did have just about every symptom on that questionaire over the last 3 years. Anyways I'm noticing from talking with people on other boards that many people who thought they had candida really had gluten intolerance, like myself, so I thought I'd share that with you.

-Rachel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)