CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is sprouted spelt bread ok? How about milk?

kwill4220 Views: 6,846
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 293,036

Re: Is sprouted spelt bread ok? How about milk?

Hey,

I feel your pain ashik. I havn't had a single piece of bread in almost 8 months now. In just the last 2 weeks I've added in brown rice to my diet and my local health food store carries brown rice wraps. The brand name is "Food for Life". I've been having turkey wraps on a fairly regular schedule...wow they taste good. You should try them, maybe they'll satisfy your bread cravings for a while.

I found a very nice cheese substitute as well. It's from a company called Lisanatti and the product is Premium Soy-Sation. It comes in packages of 12 slices and you can get in a couple of different flavors. My favorite is the cheddar flavor. It melts great on hamburger and has a nice flavor.

About your milk question....it's a definite no-no. Look on the back of the milk carton at the Sugar per serving. You might be shocked. Also it's very difficult to digest and you know how important digestion is when battling candida.

Good luck!

Kasey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.766 sec, (1)