CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Need Thanksgiving Dinner recipes!

prettysoulful Views: 2,681
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 294,794

Re: Help! Need Thanksgiving Dinner recipes!

I have to agree with you on the level of care we have to take during our healing. I have been fortunate to have been able to get the candida under control. My thrush is gone, as are my intestinal upsets. I continue supplementing my probiotics (but at a lesser dose), my molybdenum, and my digestive enzymes. I have been able to successfully reintroduce fruits into my diet with no signs of relapse.

For me, the main path to healing was to help correct my cause of dysbiosis, which I believe was rooted in my gluten and dairy intolerances. Having removed them in all forms, I have been able to improve my symptoms, and am on the road to correcting my mineral imbalances. My vision has improved so much, from 20/100 to 20/40 in my strongest eye in a year.

So, for my personal struggle to keep candida in check, I am using the GFDF diet and supplements. Hopefully, I won't relapse, but if I do, I know where to start and what has helped me before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)