CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida antibody test

deb_46 Views: 1,231
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 298,695

Re: candida antibody test

Depending on how long you've had candida the candida antibody is not a very reliable test. If you have not had symptoms for long it may be somewhat accurate but after you've had candida long enough your body quits making antibodies against it anymore. I guess it decides if something is going to hang around this long it must be Ok and gives up.

I had my blood retested by live blood cell microscopy and still showed quite a bit of candida. Started with a new medical institute and they did the antibody test just 2 months later and showed below range, in other words nothing to worry about and I know I still have a candida problem, not as bad, but if I can still get die off going by doing different things then I still have a problem.

Read the horror stories on this forum to get your answer. If someone had told me I had a little candida 3 years ago I would have jumped at the chance to erraticate it when it would be easy rather than waiting until I became bedridden with it. Candida will over time slowly wiped out your immune system, disable your thyroid, wipe out your adrenals among other things.

Deb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.219 sec, (1)