CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new! don't know , and a new story ! -

Platon Views: 1,207
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 300,773

Re: new! don't know , and a new story ! -

Hello. (sorry for not perfect English - form Norway)
I started with alone with my candida-project 8 months ago and hav expireinsed a lot since then. I startet with a strong diet suddenly, and got better after 3 days. I was in better shape than ever for several days. For 4 monts I did not eat milk, yeast, whete, flour, potato (potato is a killer) and NO sugar. In the beginning I did not take enogh olive leave exctract, og the goood bacterias. - and suffered a lot for this, in the last months I have not taken enough bacterias an hav gone into a bad shape. The reason for this was that was that I god blood in the poo and urine. And had a lot of stomacpain. Now I am extremely tired and in baad mood, and are taking the medisine bask to normal doses.
So my adwice is - fill up with the right bacterias, so you dont get Leaky Gut Syndrome (I think it is this it is called)
Platon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)