CureZone   Log On   Join
The strongest Die Off I've ever had

floyd Views: 1,843
Published: 15 years ago

The strongest Die Off I've ever had

A few weeks ago I started a 100% raw diet. After a couple of weeks I remembered one time i ate Sauerkraut and has this incredible flare up, and because most people say avoud ferments, I thought this was a literal flare up, but after looking back on it and thinking how it is meant to have one of the strongest natural probiotic cultures, I realised it was die-off. So i ate some, and i had more flare ups (die off). I remembered how it tasted so good and started to just eat whatever tasted good to me, in however much quantity, as long as it was raw.
As with most diets I've had a tweaking period in figuring what is actually raw, so haven't actually been 100%, probbally like 90-95%.
So anyway, I've been eating a ton of fruit, a ton of veg, and LOADS of ferments (ACV, sauerkraut, tofu (which i realise isnt raw now, but still has healthy bacteria, and enzymes, miso (the same).) The other day i woke up and couldn't leave the toilet for hours. It was agony but i literally saw the candida flushing out of my body, as it did when i drastically changed my diet a year or so ago.
I've been eating loads and not restricting any Sugar (i've been eating dates, dried fruit, raw honey). I think I'm becoming more and more alkaline and feel put off by most nuts (except milk) or grains.
I started to feel restricted and at the end of the line with the candida diet, any progress seemed to stop. I can eat whatever I want and as much of it as i want as long as its raw and i feel great. Alkalising seems to be my key.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)