CureZone   Log On   Join
New to this Forum....

stemmy Views: 1,111
Published: 16 years ago

New to this Forum....

Greetings....first I was on the parasite cleanse forum for 4 months, and now just recently the leaky gut and this one....I battled parasites for 4 months, and after a reply from Great Smokies Diagnostic Lab last night, it said that no parasites are seen and it appears to be mucosal material. My chiropractor/nutritionist who has been treating me the past 4 months with natural herbs said the feelings I was having was due to leaky gut. She put me on probiotics and Glutemine to begin repair. After taking only a few doses of both of these, I notice more movement in my intestinal area than before. Always under my left rib cage. And the gas is worse now than it was before!! I never considered it to be candida, but alot of what I saw was like underwater seaweed form. They never could diagnose what specific parasite I had. I still don't believe its all gone, but what I am experiencing now is odd and stronger. I just wanted to see if anyone might be able to help me. I love curezone.com and I find more wisdom on this forum than any other place!! So I guess I will be on this one for a while now!! Thanks in advance!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)