CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! How can I avoid getting so thin from low carb diet.

javaman Views: 2,851
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 304,009

Re: HELP! How can I avoid getting so thin from low carb diet.

Hi I think You Have To Eat Carb, because you simply cannot live withourt carb. Your BRAIN is looking for Carb all time, and the BRAIN cannot absorb carb from any other sources excepting your blood. so your blood needs a constant supply of carb. But you can do certain things to make sure that candida is not able to gobble the carb easily. Here are some steps: 1) avoid refined sugar avoid refined sugars like white rice, local store pastires, patties etc. 2) Chew food properly the more you chew the food and liquify it, the less available it is for candida in intestine. Also chewing food properly allow any antifungals that you are taking act more deeply on your intestine. 3) Avoid stress The more you stress yourself (specially brain stress) the more you are requirement of carbohydrates. 4) Rotate your foods regularly One of the characvteristics of candida that makes it so dangerous is that it has the ability to mutate, that is, say if you are taking antifunguls for too long without getting any result, candida has the ability to make itself immune against antifungals. Same goes to the type of food you are taking. don't eat the same food for too long. 5) Avoid constipation Candida threads form bonds with each other, forming constipation. Always eat fibrous foods, i think cabbage is the best for this, because it is antufungal also. Also drink lot of water. 6) steps to take in case of die off symtoms If you are suffering from heavy die off and toxicity, you need to pump those out from your intestine. Luke warm water and yoghurt, or brown rice work best for this purpose.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.078 sec, (1)