CureZone   Log On   Join
Why Am I stil breaking up?

andreina Views: 1,491
Published: 15 years ago

Why Am I stil breaking up?

I have had eczema for about 8 years now. It only came in my right hand which i used to control with contisone creams. It only flared up on winter. Last winter I decided to cure it once and for all the natural way. It has been almost five months and now my skin looks like its burned, I have eczema on 60% of my body! it is awful. I used to have clear skin. I am on the candida diet I have been eating so healthy for the past five months. So I don't understand why I have pimples on my face and my eczema is getting worst, I am under the care of a good nutritionist I take NatureSunshine products and at first i noticed some improvement my skin getting better, she says is good that i have this cause it means bad stuff is comming out. But it is painful and so nasty. I have read so much on the matter, candida, leaky gut, has tried aromatherapy. Different soaps like Emu and Neam oil, dead Sea Salt and ACV baths used to help some, not anymore. I have done 2 liver flushes, one kidney cleanse but it keeps getting worst. This is what i take.

Psyllium
licorice root
Probiotics,
vit E
zinc
multivatims
minerals
colostrum
GSE
fish oils
b-complex
enzymes
etc

Please any help will be really appreciated I am 25 too, the only thing that has happened is that i lost about 8 pounds with isn't much but i am a little person =)..

Andreina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)