CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello!!

Views: 2,002
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 305,525

Re: Hello!!

Hi! We have conversed on the peeling lips forum. Im the one with all the crazy reactions to minerals and foods. Im not sure what I have is connected to Vitamin A toxicity or not because I can eat apricots without having this reaction and they are high in A. I started the calcium like we talked about and got the shedding of skin like you described, very nice reaction that still happens about once a week (do you know why?). Now my skin is soft like its never been before in my life! but still cant eat those foods I listed. They make me dry. But I have discovered that I can somewhat counter act it with more and more calcium. I make an eggshell calcium because it seems to be the only thing I can absorb right now. My digestion has been poor lately. Anyway I dont know how much calcium I am getting this way, only know I take as much as I can make in a day. Can you think of any other reason these foods would cause me problems? I've looked for common nutrients they might be high in and although all the green veggies are high in Vit K, the beans are not. etc. I wish there was an accurate way to figure out what is happening. Right now I am just throwing minerals at it here and there trying to hit something that works. I'm alkalizing too and that along with the calcium has almost eliminated my insomnia. I still get it though if my calcium is low.
My other problems are hypoglycemia, low blood pressure, adreanal fatigue, poor wound healing and poor bile flow (poor digestion in general).

Your tip to go to acu cell was invaluable-thank you sooooo much. I learned a lot, like that salt is good for hypoglycemia-wow! that has been the biggest breakthrough for me. Not only did it help my hypoglcyemia and low blood pressure but my long time diarrhea cleared up and I have been able to keep some weight on without having to watch calories. THANK GOD!

Salt and calcium now what next?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)